- The non-custodial parent will have the following schedule:
Odd Numbered Years
- Easter 1
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas 2
- Child’s Birthday*
Even Numbered Years
- Easter 2
- 4th of July
- Thanksgiving Weekend
- Christmas 1
- *HOLIDAY PARENTING TIME HAS PREFERENCE OVER ALL OTHER PARENTING TIME, INCLUDING THE CHILD’S BIRTHDAY
- The custodial parent shall have the minor child(ren) at all other times and holidays not granted to the non‑custodial parent.
- Mother’s Day is a parenting time period for the Mother.
Father’s Day is a parenting time period for the Father.
- Memorial Day and Labor Day shall be from Friday at 5:00 p.m. until the following Monday at 7:00 p.m.
- Thanksgiving is a long weekend and shall consist of Wednesday evening at 5:00 p.m. until Sunday evening at 7:00 p.m.
- Easter vacation will be segmented into two time periods, Easter 1 and Easter 2. Easter 1 will be from the day school is let out at 5:00 p.m. until the evening before Easter at 7:00 p.m. Easter 2 will consist of Easter Sunday from 10:00 a.m. until the evening before school commences at 7:00 p.m.
- Christmas vacation will also be divided into two segments, Christmas 1 and Christmas 2. Christmas 1 will consist of the day school ends until 10:00 p.m. Christmas Eve. Christmas 2 will consist of 10:00 p.m. Christmas Eve until the evening before school commences at 7:00 p.m.
- Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, 4th of July and the Minor Child’s Birthday are one (1) day holidays from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (child must attend school if school is in session that day).
- When a parent’s one day holiday falls on the other parent’s weekend, the one day holiday takes priority. When a child’s birthday falls on a holiday, the holiday schedule takes priority over the birthday (see #1 above).
- All other parenting time that can be agreed upon by the parties.
- All requests for parenting time credits must be submitted to the Wayne County Friend of the Court in writing stating the specific days parenting time occurred within thirty (30) days of the parenting time period. Late requests for credits will not be granted.